Updates

I didn't have anything particular to add this week, so here's an update on my various projects:

Hero Unit 3:  Fallout - plugging away.  My word count is around fifteen thousand now, and I'm hoping to have it land somewhere between sixty and seventy thousand.

The Merit System - Still working on the Hero Unit side of the rules, the fantasy side is doing well, almost ready for another play test

Dusk and Might - coming along, nothing major to report

Dragon Knights:  Rise - started a major revision/rewrite a few weeks ago, it's finally getting some traction, so forward progress

Bard's Beginning - also receiving a major rewrite, still haven't gained any forward momentum though, the ideas are there, but the story isn't coming together as well as I would like

Fey World (working title) - haven't touched it in a while, one of those stories that has good ideas, but I'm still trying to find the plot...

That's all for my major projects.  I've got a lot of ideas, and little things going on, but so far most of them haven't amounted to anything.  If I get some inspiration I'll post later this week, but that's it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Up

My first post = shameless self promotion!

My Life